21/10/2013

Wohoo! Four day weekend!

Not really feeling work today, I got a few hours done but nothing like what I was hoping for. I should have the house to myself for at least four hours a day for the next few days though so I will try and make up the lost time and if I'm feeling up to it I may do a little bit tonight.
As I'm working I tend to create little lists of everything I'm working on and what I want to get done before the next update, the problem is that I have a few of these lists now so I have also taken all of those and created a master list and made it easier to edit that one than the others so I should be able to keep on top of it better now. The good news is that there is hardly any code or complicated branching left to do for this update, there is a LOT of writing to do though, possibly as much as 200 hours worth. I think after this next update I'm going to take a couple of weeks break, maybe just focus on bug fixes and typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?