04/10/2013

Ooh aah, just a little bit

Not much done today as I had guests, mostly just bug fixing including one curious little blighter that kept ignoring the current room group and assuming it was instead in all of the room groups at once which led to several problems. I also moved around a few exits that I disliked the placement of. General things like that. I should be able to crack on with a decent amount of work next week but once again the weekend is looking fully booked up. The game file is now up to 71MB and this is looking to be the biggest update yet, not only in terms of size but the number of little tweaks and improvements is adding up and once I have the new transformation system complete I can begin adding more of the promised new content. I may have something to show around christmas or new years but if not 0.4 will almost certainly be ready by February. 0.5 won't take nearly as long, even if I don't get a new place by then as it will mostly be endings and bulking out existing content.

I wish I could just tidy up what I have now just so I could let people play around with some of the new features but with so many core mechanics being changed there is a lot of work ahead just to make the current version playable. Trust me though, it will be worth the wait when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?