29/10/2013

Everybody's working for the weekend

I'm going to push back the deadline for this mini-project to Saturday. I could get it done for Thursday but not to the standard I would be happy with. I've got most of the actual work done, I just have a little more story to add before I populate the world and add pictures. Then I will spend a few hours bug hunting before release, there aren't a huge number of options the player can choose from but since this is meant to be far more linear than my other works everything has to be able to blend together and end up at the same ending. At one point there's nearly 20 options and most of them can cross over one another so I have to look out for unintended branches and the like. There's probably less than 5 minutes of gameplay if I'm honest but if you want to experience every route it's closer to half an hour. It's giving me a nice break from Redus and is proving to be a good learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?