03/10/2013

The trees are moving!

That's the forest done, there's nothing to do there yet except explore, I will add a few things to do soon but all 45 rooms are created each with their own image and description. I have the layout of the forest sorted as well, it will take a few runs to ensure I didn't make any stupid mistakes but assuming I didn't all should be well. I just hope it doesn't have a significant impact on loading times. My testing has suggested not but every computer is different so I won't know until post release. I will not be releasing my map of the forest, if anyone wants to make one when it comes out they are free to do so but I would rather folks experience the location with a sense of exploration.

I've reduced the image sizes and quality as much as I dare but the game file size will increase significantly as a result of this addition. I apologize if this is an inconvenience to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?