06/10/2013

It's the little things

I had two hours to myself today, didn't feel like getting into anything major because of the strict time limit so instead I worked some more on the magnifying glass replacing 50 or so of the generic "you found nothing unusual or interesting" with object specific messages. It won't impact on the game or make the magnifying glass any more useful but if are the sort of person who examines and inspects every room and object in the game then it should make your experience a little more entertaining and rewarding. Most inventory items and furniture around your office now have such messages associated with them and I will continue to add more of these when I have small gaps of free time and nothing else to do, it won't interfere with standard productivity I promise. Speaking of which, I have to go into the job centre on Tuesday so I will have less time to work on Redus then. Not a big thing but I thought I might share. This is Tim with TEDB, signing off for the night.
Not sure if good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?