24/10/2013

I've been browsing on the internet, all the live long day!

I was searching for location pics for one of my other projects and lost track of time. Had to watch my little sisters when they got back from school so I lost a couple of hours anyway from that. I did manage to find some very interesting pics though so at least that will save me time in the future. I think I may a little something for you guys as a Halloween present. It won't be scary and it won't be sexy but hopefully some of you will find it interesting. We'll see how it goes, if I can't get it done in time I may hold onto it until episode 1 is done instead to bridge the gap between the first and second games but I think you've gone long enough without anything to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?