28/10/2013

Poor planning

Completely slipped my mind that it is half-term this week so my little sisters are home all week. I'll be working solely on this Halloween project instead. I had hoped that it would be almost done by now but the direction I was taking it made no sense so I have had to scrap most of what I had. Fortunately it is only small so it won't take long to redo the work but it is going to be a tight deadline if I want it done on Thursday. As I said last time don't get too excited about it, I just thought it would be an interesting way to add a little depth to the series. The main problem will be finding suitable pictures, what I have in my head and what is available are always very different so don't be surprised if some of them don't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?