23/10/2013

Why do time bombs make loud ticking sounds?

Made some decent progress today, mostly on minor tweaks to the game. I fixed a few grammatical errors I stumbled across early on in the game, moved the Golden Star code to a timer (not sure why I hadn't done that earlier) and added a few more ways to unlock them. There were a few other things I cleaned up here and there but I would be surprised if anyone noticed them. I have added a few more jokes to the game, again if you play the game right you shouldn't notice them but if you are the sort of person who just doesn't know when to quit you will at least get a giggle even if it takes you all day. There are now seven secret endings to find, I doubt anyone will find more than half of them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?