06/04/2014

There must have been a cat on the mat

My mouse has died on me, I can pick up a new one easily enough but it made working on Redus today a little tougher than usual. Still, I got a few hours of work done, mostly on minor characters to ensure that they at least acknowledge your change in appearance. I wanted to get more done but it's getting difficult to find enough free time to do even three hours per week these days, you guys know the score by now though. Progress may be slow but I have no intention of abandoning this project and one day it will be finished. The next update isn't that far off now and I will try to reduce the amount of new content in future updates to minimize the delay between them. I want to finish off Cameron next weekend and that should conclude the non-adult portion of the update.

4 comments:

  1. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but it's still taking a frustratingly long time. It'll all be worth it when it's done and I have a decent game to my name.

      Delete
  2. So, how's it goin'? Any news ya care to share with us, mate? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super busy on the weekend, was too tired to post about the lack of news. I may have some free time mid-week though and although I will be busy on Sat and Sunday it's a four-day weekend so I should be able to find a few hours for writing. Glad to see people are still interested!

      Delete

How am I driving?