21/04/2014

Let's hope tomorrow goes better then.

I'm getting tired of apologizing for not getting as much done as I had expected but I'm going to anyway. Rather than give an excuse I'll just say that I only managed a couple of hours this weekend so I'm still not done with Cameron. I do have tomorrow off though so with any luck I should get some more done then, I definitely have some free time so it will just be a case of forcing myself to get on with it. It's been a few weeks since I made any major progress so it's getting harder to get back into the groove but I know that if I get my head down I will get there again.
All of that said I did make some progress with a whole new conversation and the groundwork set for the work I still have to do to finish him up.

Also. This is post 69. I tried to leave it but I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?