22/11/2013

Not in the mood for this

I guess I can't put this off any longer, that's not fair on you guys. I'm not working on any games right now and I doubt I will be doing so any time soon so you can forget about that Jan 1st deadline. You can keep checking on here if you want but don't expect to find any updates any time soon.

Screw it, I'll just tell you. My sister passed away last week, she was in hospital for a few weeks and I was watching the house and cats for her. Anyway there were complications during surgery and she didn't make it and I can't be arsed working on some game that. Fuck this I can't even think of words right now.
This was just a heads up so, yeah there you go. This has been a crap year. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go have a drink and watch some TV. I really shouldn't be writing this when I'm in a mood like this but I've been putting if off long enough already.

Oh and thanks for the 0 replies regarding that other game idea, at least it means less work in the future, I don't even know if I can be bothered doing this anymore tbh. I'll wait until christmas and then I'll decide if I'm giving up on making these games. Hopefully my head will be clearer by then.

This is Tim signing off the foreseeable future

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's horrible. My condolences.
    (And while I'd like to see more of the game stuff released eventually, concentrate on your own well-being before anything else.)

    ReplyDelete

How am I driving?