04/11/2013

Why is it so hard to release? I've got devs constipation!

Guess what gang? No release today, or for the next few days. I don't know when exactly I'll be back home but I won't have access to my PC for a little while. I actually have better internet here but no RAGS and I didn't put the files online. I would rather not go into too much detail about what is going on only that it is a family matter. As I said I still have internet access and actually I can use it more freely so I will be on here and TFGS a lot over the coming days, I'll post an update when I know when I will be able to go back home. The game was close enough to completion that I should be able to finish it off and release it that same day or the next morning. If this lasts longer than I think it will though I may also have to revise that Jan 1st deadline... Bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?