23/02/2014

What's this? A progress? How does it work?

I said I would get some work done this weekend and even if I missed a day I still think I did alright. Also there are lots of "I's" in that sentence. Both Sonia and Rebecca should be done now, I say should be because until they are tested and everything is read through there could be massive continuity errors but assuming there are not that's two characters done in a single day. I said those changes would prove invaluable to speeding up production, I even wrote all of the Rebecca reactions from scratch today and it still only took a few hours. I call that a win.
Jenny will take a little longer to do as she has more conversation branches than most if not all of the other characters in the game, she's next on the agenda. There's still a lot to do but I really feel like I'm making progress now. I'll see you all in a few days time.

4 comments:

  1. This is one outstanding game, keep it up mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate! Huh, mate looks weird written down...

      Delete
  2. Good news indeed! Just beware of burnout - it's killed more projects (both professional and amateur) than I can count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to worry, I can quit any time I want! If and when I need a break I will say so, I don't owe anyone anything, this is a project that I want to do and am happy to do so as long as I still have time to Civ, XCOM and Tropico. And now I want to play burnout. Damn.

      Delete

How am I driving?