18/02/2014

The proverbial spanner in the works

Just got a promotion! It's not all good news though, my hours are going up to 42 per week which means that Mon-Thurs I simply won't have the time to work on Redus and although I finish early on Fridays I will probably be too tired. Production will be shifting pretty much exclusively to weekends from now on, that could cause issues with the 5 day gap between modifications and that is assuming I work on it both days every weekend. I get more money but at a cost.
Don't get too worried, I've come back to this project after much bigger breaks than 5 days. I will try my best to keep production as fast as I can without burning myself out, I don't have any new games right now and there isn't much TV for a while so I have a reasonable amount of free time.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The payrise isn't much but I should be able to move into my own place a little sooner so that will be nice, I miss my independence just a little bit more than I will miss home cooked food

      Delete

How am I driving?