11/01/2014

Ooh ahh, just a little bit

Did about two hours or so today, worked on the new "Think" action for the player, adding some more generic stuff to it. At some point I plan to link it with the Notepad Leads, it won't provide answers but it may help to explain things. There are over 50 leads so far and some would combine with others so it would take a while to write all of the required thoughts. For now it is just used for banter and to unlock the forest. I have one lead (The suspicious scientist) set up to prove that it works. I don't want it to be something that unlocks important parts of the game so that you have to try it in every room, it will only ever be for minor hints or an excuse for me to throw in a pun or a joke here and there to liven the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I driving?