02/03/2014

Just another working Sunday

Mark is done now. Just Preston to go before I can move onto other things, I have about thirty more things to add yet. I'm torn between wanting to get the update out ASAP and wanting to add as much content as I can. Most of the update is just rewrites and mechanic changes with almost no new story or explicit content. After such a long delay I don't want to release it only to have everyone complain about how they can't get any further than they could before but I certainly don't want to hold it back any longer than I have to. Still, I've put a lot of work into this update so it's happening one way or another.

2 comments:

  1. Do what you feel it's best, take your time, don't get burnt-out, and always remember that it's not possible people would be disappointed in your work, 'coz it's outstanding and we know it! :)

    ReplyDelete

How am I driving?