06/03/2014

A little heads up

It looks like I'm going to be busy all day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend. If I can I will do my best to squeeze in some RAGS time but it is looking unlikely. If I can't I will try to redouble my efforts next weekend to make up for it. Just wanted to keep you all posted.
Yesterday was the blog's quietest day yet, even when I was inactive for weeks I was getting more traffic. It's not an issue I'm just a little curious, if anything it's good news for those of you who do keep coming back. I intend to release a test build of 0.4 on here at some point before the actual release on TFGS. I will not announce the test release until the day it goes live and it will only be there for a couple of days at the most depending on the number of downloads, in other words, those of you who check this blog regularly will be rewarded with early access. I will go into in more detail at the time but it will likely happen at some point in the next 8 weeks.
That's it for now, if I don't post anything this weekend I'll see you all next weekend (probably), tatty-bye!

1 comment:

  1. Don't cha worry, even if we don't visit from time t' time, we're still very much interested!

    ReplyDelete

How am I driving?